Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I don't know what to do anymore.

We had Gatsby, Nick, and Jordan over for lunch today. At first things were okay, but things escalated when we went to the city. We got a hotel room in the city and Tom confronted Gatsby about his love for me. There was lots of yelling and things being said for me, I didn't know what to do. I was forced to tell my husband I never loved him when it wasn't true. All I could do was cry. After we left the hotel I drove to calm my nerves and hit someone. She was killed instantly but we kept on driving. Gatsby said he would take the blame for me though. I just feel like breaking down and crying. I'm making a man I love take my blame. I can't give him what he wants and my husband found out. Now I've hit a person and just ran from it all. I just don't know what to do. To Gatsby it looked like I never loved Tom, but in reality I did. - Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment